When paranormal investigator McNab uncovers a pattern of disturbing coincidences it becomes clear that this is more than just a bout of bad luck.
Everyone’s in danger, including Aiden & Eli who have divided Shay’s heart down the middle since childhood. McNab teams up with them to stop the killing before it’s too late for Shay!
***Warning this book contains adult language and situations.
Genre: New Adult, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy
Bella Roccaforte Bio:
Bella’s motto has always been that you can choose to watch life pass you by or your can be the one spinning the world. You have to get out and live, life won’t come to you!
Bella has always seen thing in the world with a different view and has been an avid story-teller. She is enjoying putting her crazy musings into print for others to enjoy.
Writing is just one of her passions. She also loves music, reading, but most of all spending time with her kiddos. She grew up in New England where her brother, sister and many nieces and nephews live. She has lived all over the country. She currently calls Atlanta, GA home.
To her, one of the most exciting parts of writing is getting a chance to interact with readers. It is truly her hope that readers will reach out and tell her what they like and even don’t like about her stories. She’s looking forward to a relationship with the readers to better write stories they will love.
Please feel free to connect with her via Facebook, Twitter, Email or her website!
- Bella Roccaforte’s Website: http://bellawrites.com
- Bella’s Facebook: http://facebook.com/bellaroccaforte
- Bella’s Twitter: http://twitter.com/bellaroccaforte
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/bellaroccaforte/
- Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/1cekNpH
- INK: Fine Lines – http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18133206-ink
- Bella Roccaforte: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7151265.Bella_Roccaforte